Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yoshitomo Nara 2011 Diary/Planner


The very first and new 2011 diary/planner for all Yoshitomo Nara fans! With the cute illustration inside the clear plastic cover, inside it has yearly and monthly calenders, weekly (there are 2 types you can choose from) planners, blank notes, world's subway maps (Major Japanese cities, New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong and Taipei), useful phrases in 5 languages, and lots more! Also includes a small blank notebook which you can use on its own.
The planner starts from October 2010 so you can start using it almost right away! (goes till January 1st 2012)

Yoshitomo Nara 2011 Diary/Planner

3 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! I have been thinking already about my diary for next year. I have now placed an order for this and some other things and I'm really glad to be finally making a purchase from the shop :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. I love how there is a metro planner in it as well.

    ReplyDelete