Thursday, January 14, 2010

Paper Balloons by olivelse.

Please note that the following images are courtesy of olivelse and if you will re-blog it make sure you give credit to olivelse.
Wonderful Else from France purchased many paper balloons from my shop earlier, I thought she might be giving them as Christmas gift to her friends and family. But when I saw these awesome images of how she presented the balloons at her home on her lovely blog olivelse, my eyes sparkled with joy! Don't they look marvelous!? It is also such a pleasure to see the items from my shop travel over to my customers and to be able to actually see getting and being there. Thank you so much Else! You really made my day :)

HANA in Olso has got hers too :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Love love love! This would make anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I love paper balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah here's is where they all gone...!
    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! What a lovely idea to hang them up together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my little goddaughter loved hers too - I tied them on top of her gift with some twine:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! Isn't she clever doing this?
    I had never seen so many paper balloons all blown up like this before myself!

    la casita, i have restocked them so they are available now ;) and thank you marie, it's so lovely to hear your little goddaughter loves hers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooow so many balloons! Looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't compeed with the number of balloons, but i just want to let you know, that i have recieved mine allready, and that i posted some pictures and a link to your shop on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that`s so cool!! I love my kamifusen and I loved them as a child so they are natsukashii for me too:) Thanks for posting my link too;)

    ReplyDelete