Thursday, September 10, 2015
Hello from Tokyo! Please let me share some of many exciting new arrivals from the end of summer. All very pretty and all Japanese. Thank you for checking them out :)
(from top left)
01. Exclusive handmade Japanese traditional tosa-washi papers in A4 size
02. Omamori-bukuro Amulet Pouch Necklaces made with obi silk fabric created by Japanese textile artist Tadashi Maruyama
03 & 08. Karmi Wood Tea Canister in new design "Moto" in brown
04. JAS Certified Organic Tsukigase Sencha First Flush Green Tea also available --> HOUJICHA
05. SAKURA wood tea cup made with Japanese cherry (yamazakura) wood by skilled artisans of Yamanaka Shikki
06. New "Lullaby" art papers by Natsuko Kozue
07. Unique and beautiful silver charm necklaces by Yasushi Jona, made locally in Tokyo.
09. New addition to our great collection of Japanese paper balloons: Set of mini octopus and blow fish!
See all the new arrivals here -->
See the latest restock here -->
You can also follow much more frequent updates of new and restock on Instagram!